Apply for Entrepreneur Training Opportunity AT COCT
If you are a Small, Medium and Micro Enterprise (SMME) business owner, you have until Friday, 22 October 2021 to apply to take part in a three-year, accredited skills training programme.
The City, in conjunction with the University of the Western Cape’s (UWC) Centre for Entrepreneurship, is offering approximately 200 entrepreneurs the opportunity to take part in the programme.
It aims to empower business owners to make informed decisions on growing their business, creating employment opportunities and will help them further contribute to the local economy.
The programme will run from 1 November 2021 – 31 October 2024 and:
- is free to participants;
- will provide online and in-person sessions, adhering to Covid-19 protocols;
- will include topics such as business analysis and coaching, mobile technology to support the business, growth strategies, among others; and
- will provide participants with practical support via mentorship, as well as ongoing monitoring and evaluating.
HOW TO APPLY
Only entrepreneurs who meet the criteria will be considered for the programme.
You can apply if you have:
- a new business;
- an existing or entry-level SMME that has been in operation for less than two years; or
- an existing SMME that has been in operation for more than two years.
Applications close on Friday, 22 October 2021. Find out more on how to apply